A model for coming Architectural Projects:
1. Let’s move the vending machine in the right place.
2. Master program, pattern scale and the speculations in group forms.
3. Three trees per carré.
4. The threshold between the shiny center and the dark enclave.
5. A tank-shaped building buried under mountains, water and the metropolis.
6. Is the movement of industry from the city centre to the outskirt necessary?
7. Hinohara, the last village.
8. Regional billboards that address the post-Fukushima exclusion zone as an information and territorial censorship.
9. Robot-centric design in an artificial island.
10. Muittsu no rūto: a thousand algae islands.
11. A collection of territorial hinterlands anchored to specific points.
12. Bunker Diplomacy of the conflicted territory.
13. A centralized one-power source system.